Thursday, December 22, 2011

Procedure of Form I-140 Petition by Using USCIS' E-Filing


Question:

I want to file my Form I-140 application by USCIS' e-filing. What it the process and how could I do it? Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer:

The e-filing process for Form I-140 has two steps: First, you need to go to USCIS' e-filing log-in page (https://efiling.uscis.dhs.gov/efile ) and fill out form I-140 online. After you file, you will be provided a checklist of required initial evidence and supporting documentation.

Then, you need to mail all required initial evidence and supporting documentation to the physical address specified in the Form I-140 instructions. USCIS' processing will not begin until the required supporting documentation is received.

You are NOT eligible to e-File Form I-140 if you are applying for a waiver of the filing fee, or you are requesting that your case be expedited (does not include filing for Premium Processing). The fee for e-Filing Form I-140 can be paid online.

http://www.greencardapply.com/question/question11/question11_1205.htm


www.greencardapply.com
www.greencardafamily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment